I love no-bake desserts because secretly even though I love cooking, I suck at baking. Maybe in time i’ll be more practiced, but having to use exact measurements for a recipe to turn out is not my favorite thing. These little Raspberry cheesecakes are so cute, easy, and surprisingly pretty healthy as far as desserts go!
I found these cute little mason jars at target in the dollar section the other day and thought they’d be the perfect serving vessel for these cheesecakes! It even made it easy for me to just throw a lid on and send 2 of these home for my mom. I think its awesome presentation to be able to see the three layers of the cheesecake too.
I divided this recipe into six servings with these little jars and it worked out perfectly. The cream cheese base is very filling, even though I added quite a bit of cream to make this recipe a little more fluffy. The raspberries on top really make this! Its not too sweet, but just enough. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did!
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 20 mins Cook time: 0 mins
- 1 and 1/2 cup Graham Crackers
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- another 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rasperries
- 3tbs Raspberry syrup
For the crust:
- Add your graham crackers, 1tbs sugar, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until ground up.
- Evenly divide the crumbs into 6 jars, or ramekins.
For the cream cheese filling:
- In a mixer add the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar and whip until creamy.
- Add in heavy cream and vanilla and whip until fluffy.
- Divide into the six jars
For the raspberry topping:
- Add raspberries and 2 tbs water to a pan and heat on medium. Once the berries soften, mash them a little with the back side of a spoon. Add the syrup and mix well.
- Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes, then distribute into your 6 jars.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.