Honey Goat Cheese Crostini is a tasty and easy appetizer that will be a hit with all your guests! Perfect for Super Bowl parties and the Angry Orchard Ale reduction makes this a party in your mouth!
There’s nothing better than having an easy app to throw together with minimal ingredients in your back pocket! The fact that it pairs well with, and uses one of my favorite ales is just an added bonus! Now that we’re almost to Super Bowl Sunday, I figured its a great time to pull out this recipe! Finger foods are the best things to bring to any party. I love tasting everything on the table so I need everything nibble sized! I usually wait until we get where we’re going to put the ale reduction on top of these right before they’re served!
Honey Goat Cheese Crostini with Angry Orchard Apple Ale Reduction
Yield: 10 Crostinis Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6oz Angry Orchard Apple Ale (drink the other half of the bottle while you’re cooking!)
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 10 half inch slices.
- 4oz honey goat cheese
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs chopped parsely
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice baguette into ten 1/2 inch slices and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes, then flip over and bake for another six minutes.
- Create the Apple Ale reduction. Pour half bottle (6oz) of your ale into a saucepan. Then add 1/2 cup sugar. Reduce until thickened. (15 minutes) Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk goat cheese in a mixing bowl and medium speed. Slowly add in olive oil and 1 tbs of apple ale reduction. Whip until it creates peaks.
- Spread goat cheese mixture over the toasted baguettes evenly. Drizzle a little of your ale reduction of the crostini and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!