These no-bake cheesecake filled strawberries are a simple finger food that is so quick to make a so yummy! The best part is that they’re not terribly unhealthy when you have a fix for a sweet treat! I man, you’re technically eating fruit so it works out (;
I made these a couple weeks back to get into the Valentine’s day spirit. They almost look like little hearts, so I think these would be great for a Valentine’s party, or even better, a GALentine’s party! All you need to do to create these is hollow out the center of the strawberries with a pairing knife, combine you cheesecake filling ingredients in a ziplock bag, cut the tip off, and use that as your “piping bag” to fill the strawberries. Garnish each strawberry with some graham cracker crumbs and you have a delicious treat!
Cheesecake Filled Strawberries
Yield: One large plateful Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1lb box of strawberries
- 4oz softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Cut off tops of strawberries and remove centers with a pairing knife.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer. Once combined, add cheesecake mixture into a ziplock bag. Seal, and cut one of the corners off the bag.
- Fill each strawberry with cheesecake filling. Gently Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the crushed graham crackers. Serve immediately. (do not let sit overnight, or strawberries will become mushy.)